On this page you find the results of the North Sea Energy programme 2022.
North Sea Energy Roadmap
An integrated vision and roadmap are needed to unlock the North Sea’s climate-neutral energy potential while optimising its value for society and nature. There is a need for information on the current role and future potential of energy supply, transportation, demand, conversion, and storage in the North Sea. Then, actions are needed in the short term to enable the integration of the energy system. Such a roadmap can provide clarity and certainty to policymakers, project developers, and society. Within the consortium, we have formulated the North Sea Energy Roadmap, consisting of an integrated vision, pathways leading there, and an Action Agenda for all North Sea stakeholders.
- 1.1 Energy Hubs and Transport Infrastructure
- 1.2 Activity interdependency exploration
- 2.1 Standardization
- 2.2 Legal Challenges for Offshore System Integration in Energy Hubs
- 2.3 Quick-scan policy analysis offshore system integration options North Sea countries
- 2.4 Stakeholder Analysis Report
- 3. Safety Integrity & Reliability of offshore hydrogen production installations
- 4.1 Exploratory study on ecological values in relation to North Sea energy system integration
- 4.2 Carbon footprint of offshore structure
- 5.1 Logistics
- 5.2 Digitalization
- 6.2 System Market Analysis