On this page you find the results of the North Sea Energy programme 2019.
Below you find a list with the deliverables of the North Sea Energy programme in 2019. The public deliverables can be downloaded on the right.
- Synthesis Paper - Unlocking Potential of the North Sea (English)
- A vision on hydrogen potential from the North Sea
- Updated data-set description of the North Sea Energy Atlas
- Aligning North Sea Energy with the CCS roadmap
- Argument map based on perceptions involved actors in system integration
- Technical assessment of hydrogen transport, compression, processing offshore
- Inventory of power-to-X integration options
- Value of a coordinated offshore power grid for offshore energy sectors
- Appendix Coordinated Power Grid - Power Grid estimations and assumptions
- Offshore Energy Islands
- Appendix Offshore Energy Islands - Full Report Legal Assessment of the development of a sand-based offshore energy island
- life cycle comparison of environmental performance of grey, blue, green hydrogen pathways
- HAZID Offshore Hydrogen Production
- Offshore structural integrity and safety performance of H2 production, processing, storage and transport
- Analysis of legal basis for offshore hydrogen planning and Legal assessment
- An analysis of the value of offshore hydrogen production in relation to alternatives
North Sea Energy Journal
The results of the North Sea Eneryg programme in 2019 have been summarized in the North Sea Energy Journal, which you can view below.